Terms and Conditions
Last Update: January 2, 2021
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of DabbleHub’s Website, located at www.dabblehub.com. Additional applicable policies can be found here.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use DabbleHub if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page and in all policies found here. Some aspects of our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms & Conditions Generator Online and the Free Terms & Conditions Generator.
You are prohibited from using DabbleHub in connection with any of the following;
- Any activity that violates any law or governmental regulation industry requirements or money laundering regulation.
- Anything prohibited by the payment providers connected on our site such as PayPal Inc. A list of acceptable use and prohibited activities can be found at (https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full)
- Adult or sexually explicit content including but not limited to:
- Pornography, nudity and any other obscene content;
- Literature, imagery (including illustrative), videos, links to external sites or content containing such material; and
- Sexual services such as prostitution, escorts, pay-per view, adult live chat features;
- Violent or excessively gory content;
- Content including links to and from the platform which is fraudulent, misleading, inaccurate or dishonest;
- Activity purposefully designed to cause harm in any way including financial harm with tactics such as chargebacks or fraudulent disputes;
DabbleHub reserves the right to monitor all User Content, including but not limited to Comments and Posts, and to remove any Content which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
When posting Content you warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Your Content on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Your Content does not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Your Content does not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- Your Content will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity;
- You will not upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to alter or damage a computer system or data;
- You will not use the Site to send unsolicited or unauthorized promotional materials, spam, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise;
You retain all your intellectual property rights to your Content. DabbleHub does not claim ownership to User Content. You are solely responsible for your Content, and you assume all risks associated with use of your Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness, or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your Content by you that makes you or any third party personally identifiable. By providing, uploading, posting, sharing, submitting or allowing others to access Your Content through the Site You are solely responsible and liable for the consequences of doing so and you acknowledge and agree that your Content can and may be viewed worldwide.
We have the right to review and remove any content on our site if, in our opinion, this is reasonably necessary to protect our business.
By posting Content, you hereby grant DabbleHub a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, reproduce, display, modify, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of Your Content. This allows us to promote and improve DabbleHub, including across or promotions, in any formats and through any channels, our partners, or third-party website or advertising medium. You agree not to assert any rights of publicity or moral rights against us for using your Content.
Excluding User Content (as defined above), you acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets in the Site is owned by the Company or the Company’s licencors. The provision of the Site does not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title, or interest in or to such intellectual property rights. The Company reserve all rights not granted in these Terms.
Each User is solely responsible for any and all of its Content. Your interactions and transactions with other Users are solely between you and such User. You agree that the Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any other User, we are under no obligation to become involved.
Terms of Sale
DabbleHub works with Paypal to make our payment process secure.
For each sale, 5% will be deducted from the disbursement as DabbleHub’s fee, in addition a $0.30 processing fee will be deducted (this is to cover PayPal’s fees). This fee will be applied before taxes if applied by the seller. There is no fee for posting products.
The seller may withdraw their funds once a total of $25 of funds are in their account. Withdraw is provided via Paypal account associated to vendor email. The vendor is will be charged the PayPal processing fee of $0.30 + 4% of withdrawal.
These fees and percentages may be reduced, or waived, at DabbleHub’s discretion as part of promotional, seasonal or at other events/offers.
You are responsible for determining what taxes, if any, you need to collect and pay associated with using our services. It is solely your responsibility to assess, collect, report or remit correct taxes, to your appropriate tax authority.
This site is provided “as-is” and “as available” and we expressly disclaim any conditions and warranties of any kind, whether implied or express, including accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement.
We make no warranty that the Site:
- will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- will meet your requirements;
- will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe.
You must treat account information and passwords as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
We may make changes to these Terms occasionally. If changes are made, we will post the amended Terms and update the Effective Date above. We may also notify users by sending an email to the address (if you provided an email address) or by otherwise providing notice through our Site, at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use the Site on or after the Effective Date of the revised Terms, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you must stop accessing and using our Site.